School's back in session! And whether you're a student or the parent of one, a new school year means every single second of your morning routine counts. This five-minute makeup look will get you out the door in no time—and looking amazing, too.
Here's our Founder and CEO, Sarah, rocking this five-minute look on her honeymoon with our Operations Manager, Tucker.
1. After moisturizing, use a makeup brush or sponge to buff Liquid Skin Tint all over your face.
2. Dot Conceal + Correct under your eyes, around your nostrils, between your brows, and anywhere else you have redness or blemishes. Don’t forget to blend!
3. Now for the ultimate multitasker: Sunrise Pressed Pigment Palette. Use an angled complexion brush to apply the brown shade like bronzer (under cheekbones, under your jaw, and around your hairline). Then dip an angled liner brush into the same shade and lightly fill in your brows. (Sarah uses a touch of the orange shade, too, since she has red hair.) Finally, using a fluffy shadow brush, swirl the gold shade all over lids.
4. Make eyes look wide-awake by swiping on two to three coats of FlexLash Mascara.
5. A bold lip color immediately makes any look seem like it required tons of effort. Our Lip Velvet in Road Trip is the ultimate eye-catcher.